Monday, June 10, 2013

Vintage Accessories

Hi guys! It`s been such a long time isn`t it? School, work, arts, music, family and friends have been keeping me busy for the time being. Actually, I planned to open an online shop as soon as possible. But,I think I will have to wait till the end of the year to accomplish this mission. I need to focus on my upcoming exam this October. It`s a few months away! SCARED!!

Anyway, I will be selling vintage accessories, cards and handmade stationeries. I am still looking for inspirations and my parents` approval(hehe). I will be doing this along with my sister as currently she is not working as she just finished her second degree final exam last Saturday. Anyway, here`s a sneak peek on what I am doing. 


Handmade vintage brooches


Handmade card (have some more but just so lazy to take a photo of them! )


Handmade vintage accessories set
Theme: Gold


Handmade charm bracelet in gold

Well, that`s all for today! Hope you guys wait for it! :) I will also put these on etsy very soon after i finish dealing with the post office. See u guys later! Bye! Love you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment