Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hello everyone. I`m back after a long time resting. Guess what?? My blog got a new look! A much better look,don`t you think? Yes, I admit it took time for me to redesign it as I`m a beginner in blogging. Anyway, thank you for all the supports that you gave me all this time. You have my earnest love from my heart.Thank you so much!

Have you been to Singapore? or maybe you live there? Have you ever been to Gardens by The Bay? No? okay! I will tell you what is it. I guess you are curious about it right? Where is it? How to get there? What`s inside? okay, let me tell you a story about it.

Gardens by The Bay is like a really big garden at Singapore. It consist of culture gardens such as Malay garden, Chinese Garden and also Indian Garden. The main attraction of the Gardens is the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest. I only went to Flower Dome though as Cloud Forest is misty and we need to stroll in it using a high and narrow bridge which I cannot stand of! (I`m afraid of height and lots of water). I went to the Gardens with my sister on Friday,19th October this year. The flowers there are really beautiful especially at Flower Dome. It is quiet sunny day that Friday and there were many students from primary,elementary and also high school so it`s full house!

The flowers at Malay, Chinese and Indian were not really beautiful and not as much as in Flower Dome. Besides, because it was a sunny day, I`m getting lazy to take pictures of the flower. Very 'garfield' of me! By the way, the exciting part is at Flower Dome. As we get in, it`s really cooling and the flower`s smell overwhelmed the dome. Do you know why it is cooling?? Let me tell you. They put air-conditioner and that`s why it is very cooling but still have that sunny sunshine from outside. I feel like I was at English country with that feel. Sunny but cooling, chilling? My sister said it makes her feel sleepy as I do too! It is flower scented everywhere and cooling.It is like aroma therapy and we love it very much and makes us feel sleepy.Drop that sleepy part already, I am feeling sleepy now!

Okay, by the way the flowers are super beautiful and there are flowers from many climate. Mediterranean and etc. I don`t really remember as I was busy taking pictures. There were many other attractions here and the garden is very big. Unfortunately we only have time to go to Flower Dome only as it is Friday, a very busy day. Anyway, I will put a link here about this attraction in Singapore. It is worth it. If you love nature, you really should check this out! 

Here are some pictures for your cravenness..^_^



This is OCBC Supertree Grove. We did not go because I am afraid of height, remember?


This is a fountain in Cloud Forest my parents went to.




In Cloud Forest. I will never go there. SCARY!



No comments:

Post a Comment