Monday, June 24, 2013

Haze and Announcement!

Hi guys!! Hope you have a really nice weather at your place. We in Malaysia are facing the worst haze that ever happenned in Malaysia's history. The air pollution index in KL is about 160 and that is quite high. Nearly resching really unhealthy level. Lets just hope that things get better and the country is actually CREATING CLOUDS. I seriously do not know what that means but my sister said that it is a way to make rain. Weird isn't it? Anyway,lets just hope that there will be rain soon and the weather will get better. I already started coughing and my skin irritates so much and that is so annoying! Ok. Enough about the weather forecast. Hehe.

Actually I am going to launch shop very soon. My sister is not working currently and we actually need money as we are going to Europe for two months this winter. How cool is that?! Haha. I will launch the shop as fast as I could and in the mean time also preparing for my upcoming exam in early of October. Superbly nervous and not ready yet! We have not discuss our shop name yet, but we are trying to establish this shop as fast as we could. I am going to ask for my brother's help in marketing as he's sort of a bussines man. Things are getting ready now and there is just a lot of things to do! By the way, I am way too addicted to Paper by FiftyThree. Later, I will upload a tutorial on how to skecth using Paper. it is really fun and you guys can have fun doodling!! Anyway, I reslly need to sleep right now cause I am going to fast tomorrow. 

I am going to post some pictures of my doodling in the next post as I am using my iPad right now, so I cannot upload it. I will try to upload it tomorrow, okay? Bye guys! Love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment