Thursday, October 4, 2012

Welcome To My New Blog

Hello everyone. I guess you already read the title of this post,right? Well, I`ve decided to have a blog which I can share my craft creations with all of you. I hope it will be a very exciting blog that will give inspirations and fun!

On top of that, this blog do not just consist of crafting such as scrapbooking, card making, crochet, embroidery etc. I will also share with you about art, cooking, sewing and i guess photography? Anyway, please support me to have a post a day. I am new to this blogging world so I hope I will get all the supports that I hoping for. Thanks a lot to every single person who is reading my blog. Thank you very much. Your kindness is truly appreciated by me.

So, today I would love to share with you about some books that I bought yesterday. I know that I didn`t  include books in one of my tags. But, I guess I will as I love books!! Yeay! I have many books back at my house and some of them are novels or should I say, most of them? Haha. 

I went to Kinokuniya Book Store at KLCC yesterday. Question: Do I live in Malaysia? The answer is yes! Well, it makes sense that I went to KLCC yesterday. Haha. I only had a short time at KLCC yesterday due to of my many other works. Hehe. But, I had a fun time. When do I did not be happy when I go to KLCC?? I just love it. So big and have all stores that I need and WANT to go. Haha. Well, back to the point. I bought three novels yesterday and they cost me about RM112. Did I really mentioned the total price? Hehe. Never mind that. Yeah, it is a big sum of money, isn't it? But,it`s okay.

I looked for a book named The Fire Chronicle. Is it sound cliche`? Well, I am just a teenager, what can I do? Haha. I have been waiting for that book for a long time. Well, it is actually a sequel to The Emerald Atlas by John Stephens. It is one of New York Times Bestseller books and to me, it is just amazing. I love the story very much,well not as how I love the Mysterious Benedict Society Series, but still, it is a good book and it is my second favorite series. This book just arrived yesterday at Kinokuniya. I actually asked them, when can I get this book as they say the book does not arrive yet but coming to store this week. But, it is just like thank God! The book arrived right after I asked them for some other books. Yippee!! I will read this book and share it with all of you. 

Well, I guess this post is getting longer and longer just like a story book. i doesn`t want it to be a short story for my first post. Haha. Anyway, thank you very much to those who read this blog of mine. Many thanks deep from my heart. I hope I can share more things with you in the future. See you tomorrow, I guess? `Cause I`m going back to my hometown in Kuantan as now I live with my sister and studying here. I hope the internet connection at my parents` house will be good and I hope to see you tomorrow. Bye. 

Lots of love, Kaz. ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment